RSS

Leadershift Book Signing with Orrin Woodward

17 Apr

Wow last night was a HUGE success for the opening night of Leadershift in Madison Wisconsin. Over 1000 people showed up to buy Leadershift and have it signed by the co-author Orrin Woodward. That same evening in Los Angeles, CA co author Oliver DeMille also had a fabulous turnout. Both locations sold out of books before the book signings even started. It was an exciting event for sure. Tonight Oliver Demille, is going to be in Sacramento, CA which is sure to be just as big of a turnout as Los Angeles. Also tonight Orrin Woodward is in Lansing MI which is going to be such a large book signing event, that the book store is coming to them at the Lansing Centre. It has potential to be a record breaking book signing. Orrin Woodward will sure be fired up before he gets to London Ontario, Thursday April 18th, which is the only Canadian location. We are very blessed to have him coming here. Come on out and show him that we Canadians want to be apart of this Leadershift.

9781455573370_p0_v1_s114x166

Orrin Woodward shares about Leader shift

Oliver DeMille and I will be hitting the road for a series of LeaderShift book signings across North America. I have never been so excited for the release of a book because I know this book addresses head-on the challenges facing Western Society. Oliver DeMille and I spent days discussing the challenges and developing proposed fixes based upon checking the ubiquitous Five Laws of Decline. If you are anywhere close to one of these locations, we would love to see you there. If you are not close, the good news is Hachette has committed to do another round of book signings if we pack out the current locations. It’s time to launch the LeaderShift for peace and prosperity ensured to posterity!

Sincerely,

Orrin Woodward

ADDED BONUS: Orrin Woodward is going to do a LeaderShift Speaking Engagement after the book signing – $10 for general attendee, $5 with book purchased at book signing.

Thursday, April 18th

London, ON – Orrin Woodward
Book Signing: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Chapters, 1037 Wellington Road, London, Ontario N6E 1W4
Speaking Engagement:  8:00pm, On Stage 8:30pm – 9:30pm
Best Western Lamplighter Inn & Conference Center, Crystal Ballroom, 591 Wellington Road South, London, ON N6C 4R3

Friday, April 19th

Monday, April 22nd
Camp Hill, PA  – Orrin Woodward
Book Signing: 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Barnes & Noble, 58 South 32nd Street, Camp Hill, PA 17011
Speaking Engagement:  8:00pm, On Stage 8:30pm – 9:30pm
Christ Community Church, 1201 Slate Hill Rd, Camp Hill, PA 17011

Be sure to check out the LeaderShift promotional video at http://www.tenpercentleadershift.com.

See you all in London tomorrow evening, it is sure to be an evening we won’t forget.

God bless,

Wayne

35 Comments

Posted by on April 17, 2013 in Freedom

Tags: , , ,

35 Responses to Leadershift Book Signing with Orrin Woodward

1. Carrianne Hall

April 17, 2013 at 6:05 pm

Hey Wayne!! We are so Fired Up about the book signing in London ON tomorrow !! Another of my 100 Goals for the year to be crossed off, attend a book signing by one of my favourite authors!! A huge Thank You to Orrin for his servant leadership!! So honoured to have him come to Canada!! God Bless … See you all there!!!

• Sharon Pettman

April 17, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Amen and amen… we are soooooooooo blessed!!

2. Tracey Bishop

April 17, 2013 at 6:09 pm

So excited to see Orrin tomorrow in London!! The bookstore staff is going to be shocked at the turnout!! Hundreds of people climbing the stairs from the ‘subway to the metropolitan!!’ Fired up!!

• Sharon Pettman

April 17, 2013 at 9:36 pm

The fella I talked to was about worn out with calls wanting more books that they didn’t have… great problem!! EXCITING!!!!

3. Matt Carter

April 17, 2013 at 6:18 pm

I’m sad and happy at the same time! Sad that I cannot make the signing in London, but very happy that I have a copy and that my beautiful fiance Melissa is going to get it signed for me!! Its going to be huge, chapters doesn’t even know what’s gonna hit them. They might have to call in some police to direct traffic from the massive amount of cars causing parking problems from all of us!

4. Michele Lewis

April 17, 2013 at 6:22 pm

So excited to see Orrin in London tomorrow. It is such an honour to be the only Canadian chosen for the book tour. Let’s get out there and show him our respect for his leadership.

5. Aaron Knelsen

April 17, 2013 at 6:24 pm

VERY true Wayne. The release of Orrin & Oliver’s book is creating and going to create much excitment worldwide. WOW!! Looking forward to seeing Orrin tomorrow.

6. Scott

April 17, 2013 at 6:34 pm

I believe that this event, will be looked back upon, as a pivotal point on reaching our goal of 1 million people! Very excited to have Orrin Woodward come to London and have us Canadians play our role in that!

7. Robert Rosastik

April 17, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Orrin Woodward and Oliver DeMille hit the nail on the head, they show us how each one of us can play our part in the current economic recovery. One person followed by another person Can make all the difference. Leadershift what an awesome book!!!

8. Joseph P Keller

April 17, 2013 at 6:41 pm

Can’t wait for tomorrow to see all the people lining up for the book signing seeing the excitement in peoples eyes to meet Orrin and get a signed copy of his latest masterpiece. This is going to be a once in a lifetime event, the launch of Leader Shift a book for the masses a story to change an outcome of our society and now is truly the time for that.

9. David Smale

April 17, 2013 at 6:45 pm

Can t wait to see Orrin in London going to be awesome

10. Rick Britton

April 17, 2013 at 6:51 pm

This is so FIRED UP!! To have Orrin come to London is amazing!!! The attendance will extremly be gigantic and will produce an attendance the size of a gathering that no one has seen before!!!!

11. Chelsey Hern

April 17, 2013 at 6:55 pm

See you tomorrow at the signing! I can’t wait to meet Orrin for the first time and get to to sign my book. We’ll be there bright and early waiting in line.

12. Janie Verhoeven

April 17, 2013 at 6:56 pm

Hi Wayne and Raylene. We are Soooo excited about the Canadian book signing event. The only consolation in not being able to attend is knowing my shipment is enroute and We will have our very own copy shortly. We are so fortunate to have Orrin and Oliver in our midst!

13. Scott Cook

April 17, 2013 at 7:02 pm

I am so excited for tomorrow night to get here. London is going to get a taste of just how big the LIFE business is and we are just getting starting.

14. lyndsay verhoeven

April 17, 2013 at 7:03 pm

Incredible opportunity to get up close to one of our time’s most influential leaders. Thanks Wayne for making sure we are all aware of this book signing!

15. Bruce Withers

April 17, 2013 at 8:01 pm

Tomorrow will be a night to remember and to tell your grand kids about ! When this goes into the history books you will be able to say “I was there”! Thanks Wayne and Raylenne for your amazing leadership to be able to bring Orrin Woodward to our area !

16. Bruce Withers

April 17, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Tomorrow will be a night to remember and one to tell your grand kids about ! When this goes down in the history books I’m going to be able to say “I was there”! Thanks to Wayne and Raylene for getting Orrin Woodward to come to our area! Fired UP !

17. Linda Sovey

April 17, 2013 at 8:27 pm

Hi Wayne. …this is just amazing! Wish I was going to London to be with everyone. It would have meant the world to me. Congrats to Orrin and Oliver on a job well done! It is onwards and upwards from here on out. FIRED UP!!!

18. Dawn Morrison

April 17, 2013 at 8:49 pm

I am so excited to read this book. Orrin is such an incredible leader. I am certain this book will exceed anything we’ve read before. Thanks Orrin, for leading to truth.

19. Sarah Verhoeven

April 17, 2013 at 8:53 pm

Wow!!!!! And wow!!!!
    I have been sooo excited for this event for weeks. I haven’t been able to sleep which doesn’t surprise me…..Orrin Woodward is coming. I can’t wait what an honor. We will change the world with this information and business.

Let’s be the leaders we can be!!!

20. Melissa Jackson

April 17, 2013 at 9:03 pm

I am ecstatic about being a part of what will be a monumental event! Can’t wait to hear what Orrin has to say, it is always incredible to see him speak live.

21. Roman & Irene

April 17, 2013 at 9:16 pm

This is incredible. The excitement over Orrin’s book signing is one we’ve never witnessed before. It’s amazing how many people are willing to re-arrange their schedules at the chance to meet “THE MAN”.

22. Jen Waterland

April 17, 2013 at 9:19 pm

I can not wait to see the big turn out in London tomorrow. It is going to be a awesome day.

23. kim ansty

April 17, 2013 at 9:19 pm

I can’t wait to head to london tomorrow. Its gonna be an historic event. I love it that the team bands together. Strength in numbers!

24. Scott Morrison

April 17, 2013 at 9:20 pm

Its a wonderful opportunity to get to have time with a man who will be remembered throughout history. I can’t wait to read this book! Life information is officially mainstream!!!

25. Sharon Pettman

April 17, 2013 at 9:33 pm

Wow so glad to hear of the support and more importantly the response to a book that could really change our future literally!! I will be there with 90% of my team to make sure Orrin’s hand is very tired by 8 pm…

26. barry bauman

April 17, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Wow!! Orrin and Oliver are demonstrating true leadership in a professional fashion in a most amazing way!!
    thanks
    Wayne

27. Christie Marquez

April 17, 2013 at 10:32 pm

I am so excited about being at the book launch!!! I feel like a school girl waiting for her idol! This book will be so pivotal to changing the way we think and act in our communities and ultimately in our world. Can hardly wait for all the positive changes to come. Thank you Orrin and Oliver for caring so much.

28. brian alexander

April 17, 2013 at 11:17 pm

This is going to be an awesome day for Life. Can’t wait for tomorrow. Going early to get good spot in line. This will change the face of the business for years to come.

29. Ben Debus

April 17, 2013 at 11:35 pm

This event is going to be so exciting I can’t wait for tomorrow night to come!! It will be a life changing event that anyone who plugs into it will come away a better person. Super excited to get through this book and pick up the nuggets necessary to become a better leader.

30. Wade Hamblin

April 18, 2013 at 1:19 am

This is going to be such a powerful event Thursday evening in London. With the record breaking attendies for the launch of Leadershift, it will no doubt be another best seller! Congratulations Orrin and Oliver!! I can’t wait to start my read!

31. Kody Ellis

April 18, 2013 at 7:02 am

Awesome post Wayne! Can’t wait for the book signing today. London is going to be packed and Ontario/Canada won’t know what hit em!

Kody

32. Chad Waters

April 19, 2013 at 10:10 pm

It was an awesome event! The line was hundreds long through the whole book signing and can’t wait to thear the final results! People are looking to be the 10% our countries have the ability for LeaderShift!

33. Sharon Lalor

April 27, 2013 at 8:51 am

The book signing was absolutely amazing, I think we flipped out the chapters. The energy in there was off the charts.