RSS

LIFE Changing Weekend

28 Feb

What an amazing weekend!  LIFE Leadership just had its Winter Leadership Convention in Columbus Ohio where so many amazing things were unveiled.  Life Coaches Orrin and Laurie Woodward, Dan and Lisa Hawkins, Bill and Jackie Lewis, and Claude and Lana Hamilton were all there to share their amazing insight and experience, as well as Policy Council members George and Jill Guzzardo, Holger and Lindsey Spiewak, and Raylene and myself.  Also, for the first time ever, LIFE’s CEO Chris Brady and his wife Terri shared the newest enhancements to the LIFE Leadership company.

One of the new enhancements to this amazing company is the Community Advancement Bonus (CAB).  This is a revolutionary pay plan that will change the industry.  More money is available to more people than ever before.  This new addition to the compensation plan will take the market by storm.  It is just one more way that LIFE Leadership is committed to helping families get what they want by having fun, making money, and making a difference!

CAB

Another major addition to LIFE Leadership is The Next Step Program.  This is a step by step process laid out to lead everyone to becoming Professional Business Owners (PBO).  This plan makes it so simple for the newest person to know what to do next to become successful!

PBO

Finally, the thing that everyone in the LIFE Leadership community has waited for, the new Compensation Plans!  This plan is so comprehensive, with so many ways to make money!  Anyone can succeed if they put in the necessary work, and the new compensation plans make it so much clearer as to what you have to do to make what amount of money.  Everyone can just pick an income level and it will outline what needs to happen for that to become a reality, using all 15 and a half ways of making money!

15 1:2 ways

One of my favourite moments of this Winter Leadership Convention was seeing great friends of mine, Rick and Lindsay, be recognized for the huge achievement of Round Table.  They are at an elite level that only a few couples share in, and they achieved this level in only 12 months!  Seeing them up on stage being recognized for all their hard work was amazing.  I know their hearts and their passions and how much hard work it took to be up on stage.  I am so proud of them and know they are just at the beginning of their amazing journey with tons more to come!

My favourite talk of the whole weekend was when Claude Hamilton and Orrin Woodward collaborated to give us answers to all our questions about the new CAB.  As one of the most exciting new announcements at the convention, the Community Advancement bonus needed to be covered, and these guys did it from start to finish.  They explained where the idea came from, how it developed, why it is better than any other pay plan in the industry and how we can all take advantage of it to become as profitable as possible.  Hearing the insight from Double Life Coach and Founder of Life Leadership, Orrin Woodward, was priceless.  Getting inside the mind of the innovator of the CAB was such a great opportunity for everyone there!

With such an amazing weekend full of so many new things to help business owners grow their businesses even faster I am so excited for the next few weeks!  There are going to be explosions of growth throughout the whole company!  The excitement from the growth will be overwhelming, and I can’t wait to see so many of my friends reach their goals and start living the life they have always wanted!

God Bless,

Wayne

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

24 Responses to LIFE Changing Weekend

1. Scott Staley

February 28, 2014 at 8:25 pm

Awesome blog Wayne! I think this was the major conference that I’ll look back on and see it as the launch pad for all the things we’ve been working towards. Thanks for all that you do.

2. Wade Hamblin

February 28, 2014 at 8:28 pm

It is amazing to think that a company will pay $480,000 a year and that isn’t even having 5 teams at the top of the chart!! There is no other company offering that kind of income its CRAZY!! And then to just hit the top of the chart is $60,000-$100,000. We are in such a great place right now with full control over an amazing company! Rhonda and I are excited to be on this journy with you and Raylene!!

I would have to say my favorite talk of the whole weekend was the Sunday morning testimony you and Raylene gave! So proud of who you two have become, and striving to become!

God Bless to you as well!

3. kim ansty

February 28, 2014 at 8:46 pm

It truly was an awesome weekend. There was so much good stuff covered. I agree, my fav talk was definitely the cab talk with claude and orrin. Everyone was so funny this weekend too. We really did have fun, learned about making money and making a difference.

4. Joseph P Keller

February 28, 2014 at 8:50 pm

It was an all round amazing weekend from the kickoff with the Brady’s Friday night to the finish on Sunday it was a weekend filled with belief watching so many succeed. Yes a weekend to remember for these enhancements (CAB, The Next Step and the New Compensation Plan) are unbelievable we are so excited for everyone new and old alike. This isn’t just an industry leading move but pretty much an industry game changer going from good to great. To see the number of people breaking out succeeding as fast as they are already and thats before these were even put into place, I can only imagine what the next few months are about to bring. Wow life leadership truly is going to be known for not making the most but paying out the most rewarding those that are willing to do the work. This is going to be an amazing year for those willing to step out and do some extra work. That is if you call work sharing some life changing information with friends for thats what its all about changing lives one house at a time.

5. Tracey

February 28, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Wow!! You’re right, Wayne! Fantastic weekend, and so many amazing things to come. As Scott said, this truly is the launching pad towards future success. The CAB, the OTCA’s, the new compensation plan..so many ways to make money..15 and a half of them, to be exact. Wow!! Where else can you find THAT?!? Just in LIFE!! As my 14 year old told me tonight, he wants to be successful in both lives..his life, and LIFE. The greatest thing is that anyone who dives into the LIFE business can be successful in countless ways!!

Thanks to all of the Founders and Leaders for giving us all our hope back!!

God Bless Everyone!!

6. Colleen

February 28, 2014 at 8:55 pm

Thanks for the re-cap, Wayne. It was an amazing weekend!

We were so happy to be there soaking it all in. And getting the details… the pay plan just keeps getting better!!

Personally, I think my favourite talk was Orrin and Laurie wondering “How did we get here?” I wonder that sometimes and love to imagine that I will still be asking that when we’re on the far side of adversity too.

All around Life Changing, we agree!

Thanks Wayne.

7. Lenny

February 28, 2014 at 8:57 pm

Great post, Wayne. Thanks.

It was a great weekend. The CAB money is impressive.

I would say my favourite talk was Orrin talking about holding onto the rope. There are so many great talks, it’s hard to choose.

8. David Smale

February 28, 2014 at 9:24 pm

It truley was a great weekend. With the cab bonous your not even half way up the chart and you’ll receive your first monthly bonous and it only gets better from there. Keep leading the way Life Leadership

9. Chris Hogervorst

February 28, 2014 at 9:27 pm

The weekend in in Columbus Ohio was incredible! LIFE is always moving forward, changing, updating, advancing… I LOVE IT!

Chris Brady and the Policy Council keep making it better for people getting started and still on the learning curve of running their business.

Thanks for sharing Wayne.
    Chris

10. Kody Ellis

February 28, 2014 at 9:46 pm

Amazing blog Wayne!

This pay plan is unbelievable! So hard to beat and I’m super excited for all of the other business owners to be apart of this amazing opportunity! I would have to say my favorite talk of the whole weekend would have to be Orrin and Laurie’s talk to end Saturday night! They were hilarious and even relatable for so many couples! Orrin and Laurie Woodward are amazing leaders and I’m super excited to have them leading this organization!

Kody Ellis

11. Kathryn Kunkel

February 28, 2014 at 11:49 pm

Great post Wayne!
    The weekend sure was memorable with great talks and great recognition! I like the new Next Step program. Its going to be so easy and simple for people to follow and to lead them in the right direction.
    My favorite talk would have to be Orrin and Laurie’s at the end of Saturday night! Super funny! They are amazing leaders but also so down to earth and relatable. Just an amazing couple!

Kathryn

12. John Kraft

March 1, 2014 at 7:48 am

Great blog Wayne you’re right on it was an amazing weekend. absolutely loved Orrin & Laurie’s talk. How did we get here. I’m sure we will all look back at this weekend that revolutionized an industry. If your not excited about what’s to come you either don’t understand or have a pulse.

John Kraft

13. Aaron Knelsen

March 1, 2014 at 8:12 am

LIFE changing indeed. I have yet to meet someone that is not blown away with the compensation numbers. Thanks to you and the rest of the PC for an amazing weekend. Chow!

14. Matt Carter

March 1, 2014 at 9:48 am

To much on the line to just sit around and Watch it pass by. Thanks for sharing Wayne! Your testimony Sunday morning was my highlight of the weekend. Thanks for helping me get a little closer to that “F”.

15. Rick Green

March 1, 2014 at 9:54 am

I am not sure what I can add, that hasn’t been said.

It was a fantastic weekend. The enhancements to the LIFE Compensation Plan were “mind-blowing”, to say the least. I have NEVER been involved with a business that goes out of their way to pay MORE! UNBELIEVEABLE!

My favourite talk of the weekend was the “How Did We Get Here” talk of Orrin & Laurie’s. Their love for one another was so obvious & genuine. They set a great example for all of us to emulate, in our own personal relationship. Love can conquer ALL!

Thanks for sharing & and serving.

Yours in Service,

Rick Green

16. Dan Dery

March 1, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Convention was totally amazing!!!
    The compensation plan is crazy good, and gives everyone the incentive to hit 200pv per month….we are gonna have a whole lot more professional business owners come on the scene!
    It’s so exciting being a part of this leadership revolution….see yas at the top!!! :)
    Great recap Wayne, say Hi to Raylene for me and Stephanie :)

17. George Pringle

March 1, 2014 at 11:52 pm

Great post Wayne!!!
    Amazing over the top and beyond weekend at winter convention. This was a leading edge information weekend and the CAB interduction blew us away. There was so many great talks Orrin and Claude with CAB, Orrin and Laurie with How Did We Get Here and Wayne leading the panel on contacting talks.

Thanks to all the founders on building the Life Leadership to be the best of the best. We turely are at the top and just keep putting rungs on the ladder to climb higher.

18. Rick Britton

March 2, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Fantastic blog Wayne!! Your so right!! It was an amazing weekend! To see this organization roll out an amazing compensation plan that literately knocks the socks off any other company out there!! My favorite part of the weekend was seeing fellow Kaizen Unified now none as Knights of Kaizen Rick and Lyndsay McGuire hit a huge goal in their journey and in this awesome organization!! I love their dream, struggle and victory for it gives me strength and belief that anyone can attain their dreams as long as they would just believe in themselves!!

Once again..Amazing blog and i look forward to your next one pal!!

Cheers

Rick Britton

19. melanie gingrich

March 3, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Awesome blog wayne!! The whole major weekend was amazing! So many nuggets to come hone with. Eli and I are so excited for CAB and helping as many ppl as possible on our team qualify too! Yours and Ray’s testimony sunday was very touching. Orrin and Laurie’s talk sat night was so funny and very relatable to many couples. This will be a major weekend we wont forget!

20. christie marquez

March 3, 2014 at 2:47 pm

Wow, that was a great synopsis of one of the most exciting weekends yet! Can’t wait to get this rockin…so many people to help. Thanks Life Leadership for making dreams more than possible.

21. Debbie Brooks

March 3, 2014 at 6:58 pm

What an awesome weekend it was. So many great changes and the speakers really got you fired up! Can’t wait til June.

22. Barry Bauman

March 5, 2014 at 7:56 am

Awesome post Wayne,
    A couple weeks out from the Major weekend and I am still excited about the new comp. plan and all the forward moving changes.Thanks Wayne for Leading and I look forward to an amazing future.
    Thanks
    Barry
    About Changing Lives

23. chad waters

March 10, 2014 at 9:31 am

Hi Wayne,

Life Leadership just keeps improving everything as it goes, truly an amazing company resulting in better results each time with Rick/Lindsay being an example of such.

God Bless
    Chad

24. Sharon Lalor

March 11, 2014 at 10:36 am

I am constantly amazed how this business delivers on all its promises. There is no other opportunity like this. It is amazing.